</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I just want to scream my heart out. Sighs
Stop bugging me will you?
Get a life, I'm not a bookworm.
And neither a genius.

Oh well, I managed to finish my 100000 pages of math yesterday night! yay! Now I shall proceed to school stuff first then back to revision! Later meeting Elephont and Athl to study. Most probably Chialing will be joining us later :) Tahahahas. Murder me and I'll be glad :D I feel stupid when I woke up this morning for no reason. Gotta run, Laters` Love All and You <3

Alright, study session cancelled. It's raining now. Back to studies before some adults go insane again. O's please save me from this. I pray hard for this day to come. Dear heavenly father, I need peace. Amen.
Evening time, went to westmall with my sister and brother-in-law :) Bought things back home :D

So I'm standin here
Arms open wide
Ready to give my heart
I'm sure this time
Love's gonna last for life
Baby I know things change
And there might be some rain
But the clouds are gonna clear
And the sun is gonna shine again
Shine light on our love baby
So let's make it last forever

Dadadadada~ I'll be there for you :)

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing